Egg-Citing Easter Activities
Hop on over to find a cracking programme of Easter fun ready and waiting!
- Take the Bunny’s Trail exploring our canal side village and solve his clues to find your way to a little prize treat that he’s left behind.
- Grab an egg and get rolling in our traditional egg rolling competitions
- Test your balance in our egg and spoon race
- Learn about Easter traditions in the home including egg dying and traditional recipes
- Grab a freshly baked hot cross bun from our bakery
Discover the delights of playtime in the last century and banish boredom with traditional street games including hopscotch and skipping. Take up the challenge to see how long you can keep the hoop rolling in the hoop and stick game and test your skill with a cup and ball and the whip and top.
Not forgetting our usuals – you can also enjoy a trip ‘Into the Thick’, experiencing life in a 1850s coal mine, attend a Victorian school lesson and try our famous traditionally cooked Fish & Chips.
Don’t forget that all full priced day tickets are valid for an UnChained Annual Pass, giving you 12 months’ unlimited daytime visits for free!
Visit www.bclm.com or tel: 0121 557 9643