Get ready for a frightfully good evening of entertainment at the Black Country Living Museum’s Halloween Nights! Prepare for a spooktacular evening of street performers, fire-jugglers, magicians and treats.
- Bring along your treat bag for a sweet surprise in the Museum’s houses and shops
- Brave the creepy crawlie display
- Watch birds of prey hunt in the night sky
- Win a prize for best dressed ghoul in our Halloween costume parade
- Descend into the depths of our spooky mine
- See street entertainers bring Halloween to life as you explore an eerie atmosphere of Halloween fun!
- Pre-book event only
- Times to be confirmed
Tickets will go on sale on Wed 1 Feb 2017 at 10am
Early Bird discount will be available from 1 Feb until 14 Sep 2017.
|Early Bird Discount||Usual admission price|
|Young Person (5-16)||£8.10||£9|
Group rates available to groups of 15 and more, please contact our Bookings Team.
Tel: 0121 520 8054 Visit www.bclm.com