Fancy a donkey ride? You don’t need to trot all the way up to Blackpool beach – just join us at the Broadfield House Glass Museum for their free family fun day tomorrow!
You can say hello to Hercules and his hairy pals, see feathered friends in a falconry display and enjoy the ever-popular Punch and Judy puppet shows throughout the day – and that’s still not all…
The day is jam-packed with a feast of fab fun – and a feast of delicious food too.
• Be bowled over by the brilliant museum glassblowers as they demonstrate their spectacular skills
• Take time out with a tale or two from talented storytellers and get whisked away with their imaginative narrative
• Reveal some history mysteries watching the Worcester re-enactors in period costume
• Get creative with craft activities and flaunt your artistic flair
• Indulge in some of the deliciousness on offer with a hog roast, cupcakes and ice-creams available to tickle the tastebuds
Tempted yet? Of course you are!
The day runs from 10am to 4pm at Broadfield House Glass Museum. Entry is FREE although some activities may be chargeable.
Find out more here.